Short Stories, Irish literature, Classics, Modern Fiction, Contemporary Literary Fiction, The Japanese Novel, Post Colonial Asian Fiction, The Legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and quality Historical Novels are Among my Interests








Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Books Read In 2010

  1. The Tales of Ise by Arihara no Narihira
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  3. The Yellow Light Bookstore by Lewis Buzbee
  4. Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
  5. One Night at the Call Center by Chetan Bhagat
  6. Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
  7. Sea of Poppies by Amitar Ghosh
  8. The Enchantress of Florence by Salman Rushdie
  9. My Son's Story by Nadine Gordimer
  10. Naomi by Junichiro Tanizaki
  11. The Journal of a Tour to The Hebrides by James Boswell




February
  1. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  2. Pinay:Autobiographical Writings of Women 1926 to 1928 by Cristina Hidalgo
  3. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins 
  4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  5. The Reed Cutter by Junichiro Tanizaki

    3 comments:

    (Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

    You are on a roll! I only finished one, but almost through with #2.

    Book Dilettante said...

    I've only read one! And now I can't decide which book is to be my next!

    Michelle (su[shu]) said...

    Seems like you've got on to a good start this year!

    Just thought I'd let you know that you've been tagged for a meme down by my space. Hope you come visit some time, and join the meme.