Short Stories, Irish literature, Classics, Modern Fiction, Contemporary Literary Fiction, The Japanese Novel, Post Colonial Asian Fiction, The Legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and quality Historical Novels are Among my Interests








Friday, October 29, 2010

Welcome to all Book Blog Hoppers

Welcome to all Book Blog Hoppers


I will follow back all who follow me-

Every Friday Jennifer of Crazy For Books hosts The Book Blogger Hop-The Book Blogger Hop is a great chance to meet new to you bloggers, find some new blogs to follow and gain some great readers for your own blog.   Every week about 200 or so bloggers from all over the world participate.    I have found some excellent new blogs this way and gained some wonderful readers.    I follow about 500 book blogs  and am always happy to find more.   If you follow me I will follow you.

Here is Jennifer's question for this week:

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

To buy the apartment next to ours and turn it into a reading room/ sanctuary!

   My blog for the last few months has been one third Asian literature, one third classics and one third short stories but I do read contemporary fiction also and even some YA once in a while.    I have various reading projects I am working on also.    My latest one is short stories by Australian writers of the 19th century and I also just read  five stories by African writers in competition for the Caine Prize.    I am very into Katherine Mansfield and Virginia Woolf.  

If you visit me please leave  a comment so I can return the visit-

I will follow all who follow me-

thanks

Mel u.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hopping back to return the favour. Happy weekend :)

Julie said...

Wow! A whole apartment as a reading room! HOW cool would that be?

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

coycoy patalagsa said...

i've just started my own humble book blog and yours is one of the first book blogs that i'm glad i stumbled upon. book blogs like yours really serve as inspiration. i'm looking forward to more posts from you :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

A whole apartment as a reading room, awesome!! Hopefully it will be packed with books.

Heather said...

Now that would be cool... a whole other home as a reading sanctuary. With only reading snacks and a bathtub ideal for reading... no wet books!

Check out my Follow Friday, Blog Hop and Giveaway HERE!

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Hey, there -- I'm already a follower of your site (a couple of months now!). I love your reviews and especially all of the research you do!
Here's my Hop: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Blog Hop...