Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Imperial Reckoning: The Untold Story of Britain’s Gulag in Kenya by Caroline Elkins - 2005 - 701 Pages
Imperial Reckoning: The Untold Story of Britain’s Gulag in Kenya by Caroline Elkins - 2005 - 701 Pages 2006 Pulitzer Prize Winner From...
-
Book Blogger Appreciation Week Sept 13 to Sept 17-2010-Giveaway- Katherine Wish by Linda Lappin Leave a comment to win! Open to all f...
-
The Reading Life Guide to Getting Started in the Indian Short Story One of my reading hopes for this year is to read a large number of the s...
-
My blog is two years old today. To the readers of my blog I can say only . My blog is a very big part of my life no...

2 comments:
R.I.P., Harper Lee. My husband and I may read Go Set a Watchman together, or listen to it as an audio book,if it is available.
Suko, I have mixed feelings on reading her Go Set a Watchman. I will be very interested to see your reaction.
Post a Comment