- Mendel Moykher-Sforim. - Belarus - very influential Yiddish writer
- James Duffy. - USA - World War Two Historian
- Voltaire - France
- Amanthi Harris - Sri Lanka - UK - Author Beautiful Place, visual artist. Frequently featured on The Reading Life
- Ray Raphael - USA - prolific historian of The American Revolution
- Ned and Constance Sublette - USA - authors of The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave Breeding Industry
- Joseph Ellis - USA - Pulitzer Prize Winning American Revolution historian
- Aline Bronosky - Russia - Germany - very talented novelist
- Elaine Chiew - Malaysia - Singapore - author The Heartsick Diaspora, I hope to follow her work for many years
- Julie Orringer - USA - author of The Flight Portfolio, I read this month her short story "Can You Feel This?" But I did not post about it.?
- Shachar Pinsker - USA - historian of modern Jewish literature
- Stephen Fried - USA - American Revolution era historian
- Benjamin Moser - USA - author of biographies of Clarice Lispector and Susan Sontag
- Rebecca Lloyd - UK - author of The Child Cephalina, a delightful Gothic ghost story set in London in the 1850s
Home Countries of Authors
- USA - 10
- Sri Lanka - 1
- Russia - 1
- Malaysia - 1
- UK - 1
- Belarus -1
I featured works by six women and nine men, two of the writers for December are deceased. Nine were featured for the first time.
There are 3652 posted online. The Reading Life has had 5,904,504 page views
Home Countries of Blog Visitors
- The Philippines
The five most viewed posts were all on short stories, two by authors from India, two from The Philippines and "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allen Poe.
We added numerous images to my side bar to illustrate our reading plans.
There will soon be a year end posting giving more details