Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Imperial Reckoning: The Untold Story of Britain’s Gulag in Kenya by Caroline Elkins - 2005 - 701 Pages
Imperial Reckoning: The Untold Story of Britain’s Gulag in Kenya by Caroline Elkins - 2005 - 701 Pages 2006 Pulitzer Prize Winner From...
-
Book Blogger Appreciation Week Sept 13 to Sept 17-2010-Giveaway- Katherine Wish by Linda Lappin Leave a comment to win! Open to all f...
-
The Reading Life Guide to Getting Started in the Indian Short Story One of my reading hopes for this year is to read a large number of the s...
-
My blog is two years old today. To the readers of my blog I can say only . My blog is a very big part of my life no...

4 comments:
Mel, this is news to me. I first read about her death here. I have seen a few of her films including "The Big Sleep" and "To Have And Have Not" based on novels by Raymond Chandler and Ernest Hemingway, respectively. I think she stars opposite Bogart in both the films. She was a very fine actress.
Prashant I was very sadden by her death. In. To have and Have Not the screen okay was by William Faulkner based on story by Ernest Hemingway
Mel u,
Very sad--a lady with class in all her films.
Very sad news!
Post a Comment